Quote of the dayCitizenship consists in the service of the country. -Jawaharlal Nehru
My Facebook Link
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Raise your voice
- Is India ever virgin Foreign policy of Non Alignment Movement lost?
- Sri Lanka in 21st century towards prosperity and peace.
- It is a world changing
- It is not Cold War but it is cloud war – use it for Nation States benefit –
- “Prevention of Conflict of interest” needs Central Agency for Intellegence and Investigation
Category Archives: RTI
India is a sovereign country. Whether this statement is true and in which way right to information Act is contemplated to realize the declaration in the preamble of the constitution that India is ‘Sovereign Democratic Republic.’ Customary law is defined … Continue reading
Preface Right To Information Act 2005 is the legislative support to operationalise the fundamental rights of the citizen enshrined in the Constitution of India. This legislative effort was attempted by various State Assmblies and the Parliament. Then why there is … Continue reading
INHERITED BUREAUCRACY British Bureaucracy’s Golden age: Indian civil Services and Indian Administrative Services: In August 1858 the Act Queen Victoria signed transferring the administration of India from East India Company to the British government, and in November of the same … Continue reading