Quote of the dayCitizenship consists in the service of the country. -Jawaharlal Nehru
My Facebook Link
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Raise your voice
- Is India ever virgin Foreign policy of Non Alignment Movement lost?
- Sri Lanka in 21st century towards prosperity and peace.
- It is a world changing
- It is not Cold War but it is cloud war – use it for Nation States benefit –
- “Prevention of Conflict of interest” needs Central Agency for Intellegence and Investigation
Monthly Archives: February 2018
If the regulatory system is working with transparency at global standard (Banking fraud)it would have not happened. I gave a dissenting note when the Rajya Sabha Parliamentary select committee considered to Payment and settlement system (amendmend )bill 2014 Here’s the … Continue reading
International Law is growing very fast and the domestic law could not catch up the speed . The international Law open up more opportunity for young lawyers academicians. As chairman of Parliamentary Standing committee we could recommend to Government of … Continue reading
Democracy continues its disturbing retreat – Daily chart https://www.economist.com/blogs/graphicdetail/2018/01/daily-chart-21?fsrc=scn/tw/te/bl/ed/