India Myanmar Business Center IMBC
To develop the Trade between India and Myanmar formal institutional Center will help in long term initiative. This is having satellite Center in New Delhi ,Chennai and Madurai as part of mylaw-consultants.com to bring the wider support of investors and entrepreneurs .
This IMBC is having the following mandate:
1.To create facilitation by bringing Indian embassy and Government of Myanmar and its departments such as Trade Development, Health, Plantation, Education , Industrial development and such other Institutions to have close working relations with investors and business people from India.
2. To collect datas and working relations with Banks, Insurance companies, and departments of Government of Myanmar at various level to initiate and sustain the trade development.
3. To allow further investors and business people from India to access the facilitation
4. To make further bilateral trade and business development between both countries.
5. To propagate and market further sustainable bilateral trade relations between India and Myanmar.
6. To work under a seal , name and Institution , developing supported research and dissemination of information in multilateral relations with other Institutions ,countries and UN Trade bodies in strengthening and expanding Institutional support both logistically and strategically viable environment .