Humanrights are very much spoken by all developed and developing countries.It is clear realization of the countries which are led by people’s leaders that human rights are not the issues of Police and people, but of development of the country through the fulfilment of human rights obligation. It covers social,political,economical,civil and cultural as the declaration of human rights by United Nations as early as 1946 .
Quote of the dayCitizenship consists in the service of the country. -Jawaharlal Nehru
My Facebook Link
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Raise your voice
- Is India ever virgin Foreign policy of Non Alignment Movement lost?
- Sri Lanka in 21st century towards prosperity and peace.
- It is a world changing
- It is not Cold War but it is cloud war – use it for Nation States benefit –
- “Prevention of Conflict of interest” needs Central Agency for Intellegence and Investigation